Bio cube 29g reef tank with lots of extras!

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Bio cube 29g reef tank with lots of extras!

Post by Gz28 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 am

Ok guys money is getting tight i need to sell my biocube reef tank I have over 1500 in it, I will deliver! It is an established very sucessful system, i will sell it as a turn key setup, it comes with a uv sterilzer, cpr bc29 protein skimmer(you can have the biocube airstone skimmer to) koreila 1 power head, the spinner head on the return feed, added more led night lights into the canopy, water top off system,the oceanic stand/cabinet, all of the digital timers for the lights, ups battery backup for power outage. Live rock/sand anemone with clownfish, hawkfish,blue starfish,small frag of trumpet candy coral, green star polyp's,small colony of zoanthids 5-6 polyps. make me a reasonable offer if you are interested!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Bio cube 29g reef tank with lots of extras!

Post by Redfish » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

If money weren't so tight I would be all over this, but if, you decide to part out, I will take the anemone. I wasn't going to get another one after my power head ate the one I had, but I think my clowns miis it.

Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gz28 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am

lol i will let you know, If you know anyone that might be interested send them my way.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 am

Try posting a price, it might help.